A turnkey solution provided by Tri-Mach for a meat processor in Winnipeg, MB.
Our services included:
- Design, fabrication, and installation of two complete pork belly transfer conveyor systems
- Design, fabrication, and installation of a complete overhead rail system for bacon processing, including a hanging system, stabilization coolers, a tree unloading system, and empty tree storage return systems
- Design, fabrication, and installation of four sliced bacon conveyor systems, including the Titan 500 Slicer, two-tiered grading conveyors, scaling systems, and transfer conveyors to the thermoform sealer
- Installation of mechanical services for processing equipment, including water, compressed air, and glycol
- Installation of electrical services for processing equipment, including power feeds, control panels, and control wiring
- Rigging and installation of Sani-Matic Tree Washer System including mechanical and electrical interconnection
- Installation of three ALKAR Smokehouse and Chiller Systems.
- Batch-style smokehouses and chillers were built on-site from the ground up and included all piping, ducting, infeed, and discharge rail systems. The installation also included all electrical services and the commissioning of equipment