Tri-Mach Group professionals have the experience and expertise to provide your operation with increased productivity and reduced downtime through a variety of plant maintenance solutions.
Solutions to your needs
Our maintenance professionals are trained on a variety of types and manufacturers of processing and packaging machinery. In addition, each Tri-Mach Group employee has received in-depth HACCP and GFTC training and follows GMP food safety guidelines.
Tri-Mach Group offers a range of plant maintenance solutions to meet your needs, from repairs to a complete preventative maintenance plan.
Regular maintenance can save time and money by reducing major repairs and unscheduled downtime, while also helping to prevent contamination of food products. Our preventive maintenance covers:
- Production lines
- Facility maintenance
- Scheduled machinery maintenance
- Production change-overs
- Assess current equipment and staffing maintenance needs
- Recommendation of equipment and machinery upgrades or replacement
- Recommendation of Tri-Mach’s role in supplementing your maintenance staff and any non-maintenance staff who perform maintenance duties
- Develop and carry out an ongoing equipment and personnel maintenance plan
- Focus on planned maintenance to reduce costly repairs
Highly skilled maintenance professionals from Tri-Mach Group will complement your maintenance department for any temporary need.
- Vacation relief
- Staff shortage backup
Service at a moment’s notice
Tri-Mach Group is always looking to better our business practices and stay current with health and safety standards. We do this to ensure you of the highest quality in the products and services we provide. Our staff are certified in:
- Confined Space
- First Aid
- Fall Arrest
- Aerial Lift and Articulating Lift
- Lock Out
- Scissor lift