In our fully-equipped machine shop, we perform customer specific projects that demand an eye for detail and minute precision and we help complete larger projects with other Tri-Mach Group divisions such as fabrication, maintenance and millwrighting.
Production and Machining
We perform production or custom machining, handling low, medium and high volume production runs. Using the latest in milling machines and lathes, our expert machinists have vast experience with a wide range of materials, specializing in projects for the food, beverage and personal health industries.
- Machining parts for repair or replacement of machinery, equipment and line parts
- Prototypes, jigs, fixtures and tooling
- Making improvements on designs or existing manufactured parts prototype stages
- Take ups
- Side guides
- Wear strips
While our turnaround for machining is fast and reliable, we always make sure that product quality is our top priority.
- We employ highly-skilled journeyman machinists
- Ability to perform all machining in-house, maintaining complete quality control over every project
- Detailed inspections conducted on all finished parts
- Expertise in the field of food grade materials