Senior Mechanical Designer
Location: Elmira, Ontario
Type: Full –Time
Tri-Mach Group Inc. (TMG) is a dynamic and innovative company that is continuously growing. We are currently seeking a passionate, qualified candidate for a full-time Senior Mechanical Designer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involvement in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans, including detailed shop drawings
- Assist in the Mechanical Design review process
- Provide shop floor support on an on-going basis
- Conduct necessary site visits to obtain field measurements in order to complete detailed drawings
- 3 to 5 years in a mechanical design/engineering environment is an asset
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks 3D modeling and AutoCAD 2D is an asset.
- Any Inventor 3D experience is an asset
- Knowledge of the food industry, food safety and sanitary design principles is an asset
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment and work independently on various design projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Microsoft NAV Dynamics is an asset
- Comprehensive understanding of metal fabricating equipment and processes is an asset
Interested individuals are invited to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a multi-trade, turn-key solution provider of sanitary equipment & best-in-class services for the Food Processing, Liquid Processing and Personal Health Care industries. We provide our customers with custom solutions to complex problems saving them time & money. Our experience, knowledge and reputation are the keys to our success! Our professional, experienced management and tradespeople are passionate about what we do. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety.