Location: Elmira, Ontario
Tri-Mach Group Inc. (TMG) is a dynamic and innovative company that is continuously growing. We are currently seeking a passionate, qualified candidate for a full-time Router Operator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 2 years of CNC Routing experience
- High school or trade school graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Intermediate level operation of all available CNC Routers in regards to CNC controls as well as operation
- Attention to detail, proficiency in math, and experience using AutoCAD, MS Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to read M&G code
Interested individuals are invited to apply to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a full service, multi-trade solution provider for all your facility upgrade and integration needs. Through 27 years of uncompromising service, we have become an industry leader in the food, beverage and personal health care sectors. Our reputation is the key to our success. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety. Our professional, experienced management and trades people are passionate about what we do. We work locally, nationally and internationally to meet your needs.