Location: Elmira, Ontario
Salary: Based on experience
Reports: Documentation Specialist
Works Closely with: Engineering department, Fabrication, Machine Shop and Assembly personnel, Supervisors and Senior Staff as required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for switchboard – answering phones, directing calls, transferring to cell phones/voicemail and call announcing
- Order, receive and maintain office supply stock, ensure supply room is tidy
- Arrange conference calls and maintain the boardroom schedules
- Act as support for Account Managers during travel by providing contact information, making calls and emailing quotes on their behalf
- Enter new contacts and material usage in NAV Create Project Manager job folders for each new job that is opened
- Create and distribute weekly job list on Fridays and updated lists on Mondays
- Miscellaneous data entry as required
- Completion of Highschool
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a similar administrative role
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent telephone and customer skills
Interested individuals are invited to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a multi-trade, turn-key solution provider of sanitary equipment & best-in-class services for the Food Processing, Liquid Processing and Personal Health Care industries. We provide our customers with custom solutions to complex problems saving them time & money. Our experience, knowledge and reputation are the keys to our success! Our professional, experienced management and tradespeople are passionate about what we do. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety.