Location: Elmira, Ontario
Type: Full –Time, PERMANENT
Tri-Mach Group Inc. (TMG) is a dynamic and innovative company that is continuously growing. We are currently seeking a passionate, qualified candidate for a full-time Millwright Apprentice position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preventative maintenance on equipment
- Rigging, pipe fitting, welding and machinery installation
- Read, update and accurately modify mechanical drawings
- Future duties and responsibilities will evolve with time and proficiency
- Involves weekend work
- Minimum two – three years’ experience as a Millwright
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills, reliable, able to work within tight deadlines
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in stainless steel TIG welding (Asset)
- Meets challenges head on
- **Knowledge of the food and beverage industry an asset
Interested individuals are invited to apply to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a multi-trade, turn-key solution provider of sanitary equipment & best-in-class services for the Food Processing, Liquid Processing and Personal Health Care industries. We provide our customers with custom solutions to complex problems saving them time & money. Our experience, knowledge and reputation are the keys to our success! Our professional, experienced management and tradespeople are passionate about what we do. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety.