Location: Elmira, Ontario
Tri-Mach Group Inc. (TMG) is a dynamic and innovative company that is continuously growing. We are currently seeking a passionate, qualified candidate for a full-time Laser Operator.
Job Prerequisites & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience on Trumpf, Amada or similar CNC laser cutting machines (TruDisk/TruFlow preferred).
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Solid background working with sheet metal.
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance.
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion skills.
- Ability to distinguish material types including Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper and Brass.
- Flexible schedule is required; this position requires shift work as well as some weekend work.
- Candidate has to be a strong team player.
- Candidate has to be reliable.
Additional Skills (Preferred):
- Knowledge of lifting techniques
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to lift heavy items
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
Interested individuals are invited to apply to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a full service, multi-trade solution provider for all your facility upgrade and integration needs. Through 27 years of uncompromising service, we have become an industry leader in the food, beverage and personal health care sectors. Our reputation is the key to our success. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety. Our professional, experienced management and trades people are passionate about what we do. We work locally, nationally and internationally to meet your needs.