Health & Safety Coordinator
Location: Elmira, Ontario
Tri-Mach Group Inc. (TMG) is a dynamic and innovative company that is continuously growing. We are currently seeking a passionate, qualified candidate for a full-time Health & Safety Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, investigate, review and assess project sites, equipment, operational facilities, accidental losses and procedures to ensure compliance with legal requirements and current safety programs
- Responsible for maintaining and promoting occupational health and safety measures throughout the company and ensuring employees acknowledge and adhere to safety programs
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements of the Ministry of Labour, Occupational Health & Safety Act, WSIB and other legal and regulatory bodies
- Conduct in-house training and presentations, including process and procedure training for equipment and accident prevention training as specified by the Ministry of Labour, Occupational Health & Safety Act, WSIB and other legal and regulatory bodies
- Manage accident/incident investigations to determine cause, ensure corrective action has been implemented, and closure is obtained
- Enforce all established safety regulations and safe work practices in accordance with company policy
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in the manufacturing within the Health and Safety field
- Certifications in: Train the trainer, Aerial Lift, Lift Truck, Working at Heights, Telehandler, & Confined space
- Experience with the OSG
- Post-secondary education in a related field is an asset
- Trade experience is an asset
- Safety Certificate training considered a strong asset
- Thourough knowledge and understanding of the Ministry of Labour, Occupatonal Health and Safety Act, WSIB, and other legal and regulatory bodies
Interested individuals are invited to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a full service, multi-trade solution provider for all your facility upgrade and integration needs. Through 27 years of uncompromising service, we have become an industry leader in the food, beverage and personal health care sectors. Our reputation is the key to our success. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety. Our professional, experienced management and trades people are passionate about what we do. We work locally, nationally and internationally to meet your needs.