Location: Elmira, Ontario
Type: Full-Time, PERMANENT
Salary: Based on experience
Direct Report: Shop Foreman
Works Closely with:
Internal: Shop Foreman, Operations Manager, Project Managers, Financial Controller, Administrative Staff, Engineering Department, Fabrication, Machine Shop and Assembly Supervisors and Support Staff as required
External: New & Existing customers, suppliers, other industry partners
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily activities and duties include but not limited to:
- Layout (fitting)
- Use of brake, shear and saw
- Use of iron worker
- Polishing/finishing welds
- Assist with various shop projects, including shop maintenance
- Fabrication of various jobs/projects
- Able to read blueprints/drawing/sketches
- Knowledge of Tri-Mach Group Inc. HACCP and GMP guidelines and practices
- Accurate and timely completion of all daily paperwork
Interested individuals are invited to apply to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a multi-trade, turn-key solution provider of sanitary equipment & best-in-class services for the Food Processing, Liquid Processing and Personal Health Care industries. We provide our customers with custom solutions to complex problems saving them time & money. Our experience, knowledge and reputation are the keys to our success! Our professional, experienced management and tradespeople are passionate about what we do. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety.