Three machinists (hence the name Tri-Mach) opened their doors on Breithaupt Street in Kitchener, Ontario under the name Tri-Mach Custom Machine and Fabrication Ltd.
The 5th Employee
Tri-Mach’s fifth employee, Michael Hahn, becomes part owner, helping to grow the business. Company changes its name to Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Intro to Ever-Kleen®
Tri-Mach introduces its revolutionary sanitary Ever-Kleen® conveyor system, transforming the food industry and combating the listeriosis outbreak. Read more.
Tri-Mach moves from their 14,000sq ft. Kitchener facility to a new, custom-designed 27,000sq ft. facility in Elmira. Read more.
Tri-Mach Group Acquires of Advance Millwrights
Advance Millwrights Inc. joins the Group of Companies as Tri-Mach’s sister company, expanding their services offered. Read more.
Michael Hahn is appointed Chairman, Ryan Martin is appointed President, and Krystal Darling is appointed CEO. Read more.
Tri-Mach Group Acquires ICS
Stratford-based company Industrial Contracting Solutions Inc. joins the Group, expanding their services offered. Read more.
Second New Headquarters
Tri-Mach moves a second time, to a new custom-designed 80,000sq ft. facility in Elmira, drastically increasing production space. Read more.
Pandemic Community Support
Tri-Mach opens up an online store to sell PPE items to support the community in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Read more.
Opening of the Manitoba Division
Tri-Mach furthers its geographic reach, opening a 20,000sq ft. facility in Oak Bluff, Manitoba. Read more.
TMG Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
TMG was recognized for overall business performance and sustained growth with the prestigious Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation. Read more.
Protecting our planet by being role models within our industry.
- Member of Sustainable Waterloo Region
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Teaching proper waste sorting and recycling
- Natural lighting in facility
- Battery recycling program
- Reusable water bottles and travel mugs
- Reverse osmosis water taps
Giving back to the communities we call home.
- Woolwich Community Services Food Drive
- St. Mary’s General Hospital Foundation
- Local sports team sponsorships
- Tim Horton’s Smile Cookie
- Movemeber for Men’s Health
- Charity Golf Tournaments
Raise the Bar Gym
Our Raise the Bar fitness facility is available for use by all Tri-Mach employees before, during, or after work. We asked our employees what they wanted in a company gym and tailored the equipment to accommodate their fitness goals:
- Stationary bike
- Rowing machine
- Squat rack
- Free weights
- Kettlebells, bands etc.
Our Social Committee is a team of volunteers from all departments within our company who are passionate about food, family, sports, and more. Here are some of the social initiatives that the Social Committee has whipped up:
- Holiday Events – Company Christmas Party, Canada Day BBQ
- Family Events – Kid’s Christmas Party, Drive-In Movie Nights
- Team Bonding Events – Escape Rooms, Golfing, Axe-Throwing
- Social Contests – Baking contests, Pumpkin decorating contest
- Personal Development – Fitness challenges, Guest speakers