Purchasing Supervisor – Field Service & Fleet
Location: Elmira, Ontario
Type: Full –Time, PERMANENT
Salary: Based on Experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Purchase of all equipment, materials and rental units for the Field Service crews
- Manage the fleet of trucks, maintaining service records, logs, etc
- Inventory and consumable management through ERP
- Purchase of equipment and materials to support the Production Foreman and Project Managers
- Assist with shipping and receiving
- Working with the Purchasing Manager
- 3 to 10 years of experience within the Purchasing environment
- Post secondary education preferably with a background in shipping
- Experience in maintaining a fleet / field service team would be consider an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, time and budget management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be very organized
- Experience with Microsoft NAV Dynamics an asset
Interested individuals are invited to apply to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a full service, multi-trade solution provider for all your facility upgrade and integration needs. Through 28 years of uncompromising service, we have become an industry leader in the food, beverage and personal health care sectors. Our reputation is the key to our success. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety. Our professional, experienced management and trades people are passionate about what we do. We work locally, nationally and internationally to meet your needs.