Location: Elmira, Ontario
Type: Full –Time, PERMANENT
Salary: Based on Experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine the needs of internal users of technical, process and procedure documentation
- Work with internal teams to obtain and in depth understanding of the documentation requirements
- Organize and write supporting documents for products, internal processes, procedures and work instructions
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation and charts that increase user understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message and audience
- Gather usability feedback from internal stakeholders
- Update and revise documents as new issues or changes arise, using documentation best practices for audit, update, communication and revision
- Create and maintain the information architecture, including document storage, categorization and monitoring management of documentation
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create documentation for the purposes of SRED claims and submissions
- Support project based initiatives while working Project Managers, Engineering, Sales, etc.
- Take meeting minutes & other organizational duties
- Knowledge of the food industry, food safety and sanitary design principles an asset
- Post secondary education preferably with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry, documenting processes, procedures and work instructions and/or relevant work experience
- Proven experience in technical writing of software, hardware, manufacturing and testing processes, procedures and work instructions documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation with attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, time and budget management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Microsoft NAV Dynamics
Interested individuals are invited to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a full service, multi-trade solution provider for all your facility upgrade and integration needs. Through 28 years of uncompromising service, we have become an industry leader in the food, beverage and personal health care sectors. Our reputation is the key to our success. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety. Our professional, experienced management and trades people are passionate about what we do. We work locally, nationally and internationally to meet your needs.