Location: Elmira, Ontario
Type: Full –Time, PERMANENT
Salary: Based on Experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involvement in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans, including detailed shop drawings
- Assist in the Mechanical Design review process
- Provide shop floor support on an on-going basis
- Conduct necessary site visits to obtain field measurements in order to complete detailed drawings
- 1 to 5 years in a mechanical design/engineering environment is an asset
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks 3D modeling and AutoCAD 2D. Any Inventor 3D experience is an asset
- Knowledge of the food industry, food safety and sanitary design principles an asset
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment and work independently on various design projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Microsoft NAV Dynamics
- Comprehensive understanding of metal fabricating equipment and processes an asset
Interested individuals are invited to apply to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a full service, multi-trade solution provider for all your facility upgrade and integration needs. Through 28 years of uncompromising service, we have become an industry leader in the food, beverage and personal health care sectors. Our reputation is the key to our success. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety. Our professional, experienced management and trades people are passionate about what we do. We work locally, nationally and internationally to meet your needs.