Tri-Mach Group Inc. (TMG) is a dynamic and innovative company that is continuously growing. We are currently seeking a passionate, qualified candidate for a full-time Financial Analyst position.
Title : Financial Analyst
Department : Accounting
Location : Elmira, Ontario
Type : Full –Time, PERMANENT
Salary : Based on Experience
Direct Report : President & CEO; Board of Directors
Works Closely with
Internal : Finance team, other staff and supervisors as required.
External : All regulatory bodies; new & existing customers.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review the profitability of all jobs on a continuous basis, assessing the reasoning and accuracy of all cost and revenue components
- Respond to inquiries on job profitability, prepare explanations and analysis where required
- Review project estimates for materials, labour and overhead to ensure accuracy; include in Microsoft NAV Dynamics
- Assist in the preparation and entry of various journal entries, working toward a timely and accurate close of financial statements on a monthly basis
- Assist in the review and completion of accurate cycle and year-end counts of physical inventory throughout the year
- Work closely with other departments to increase efficiency and effectiveness between the finance team and the rest of the organization
- Assist in the calculation and remittance of various government filings
- University degree preferred – ideally working toward Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified General Accountant (CGA), or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) considered an asset
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP systems mandatory – experience with NAV Dynamics an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting and internal control principles
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Able to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
Interested individuals are invited to apply to: resumes(at)tri-mach.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a full service, multi-trade solution provider for all your facility upgrade and integration needs. Through 30+ years of uncompromising service, we have become an industry leader in the food, beverage and personal health care sectors. Our reputation is the key to our success. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety. Our professional, experienced management and trades people are passionate about what we do. We work locally, nationally and internationally to meet your needs.